COUPON GOOD FOR
ONE FREE LOCK
WHEN YOU LEASE ANY SIZE UNIT
Property Protections Plan
for first month
Up to $2K on Parking Spaces
COUPON GOOD FOR
WHEN YOU LEASE ANY SIZE UNIT
$19.95 TOTAL MOVE IN PRICE
Property Protection Included
No Hidden Cost!
Offer on Select Size Units & Availability
- Boxes 12 x 12 x 16 Crush Proof Rated
- Boxes 18 x 18 x 16 Crush Proof Rated
- Boxes 18 x 18 x 24 Crush Proof Rated
- Boxes 24 x 21 x 48 Crush Proof Rated
- Tape Guns
- Stretch Wrap
- Bubble Wrap
- Dust Covers
- Sofa Covers
- Mattress Covers
- Wrapping Paper
- Disc Locks
- Dish Packs
- Box Blade
HOW MUCH SPACE DO YOU NEED?
At STORAGE SOLUTIONS we offer spaces ranging from 5'x5' to 10'x30'. We'll be happy to customize larger spaces to meet your special needs. Here are some guidelines to help you decide which one is best for you. These are our most commonly requested unit sizes, but we have other sizes in-between, as well as RV, boat and other storage.
Approximately the size of a small walk-in closet, a 5'x5' space is ideal for storing small pieces of furniture, boxes and miscellaneous small items.
*Space size is approximate
This space is about the size of a large walk-in closet and can contain for example a couch and a chair, bedroom set and small items and boxes.
This space is about the size of a small bedroom and will hold the furniture (excluding appliances) from a one bedroom apartment.
This space can hold the contents of a two-bedroom apartment or a small car if the unit has a garage door.
This unit is about the size of a standard one-car garage. It's big enough for a vehicle or furniture, appliances, and personal items from a two-bedroom house.
This can hold the contents of a three-bedroom house or provide vehicle storage with plenty of storage space left over for the contents of one or two small bedrooms.
USING A MOVING VAN, TRAILER OR TRUCK
MAKE A RESERVATION NOW
Check out our valued features
- FREE truck usage (participating locations)
- Computerized gate access
- Lighted and fenced facilities
- Professional on-site management
- Units from size 5'x5' to 10'x30' and larger or we'll customize a unit to suit your needs
- Competitive rates with no deposit required
- Month-to-month leases
- All major credit cards accepted
- Convenient payment options - Online, by phone, or in person
- Optional expanded gate access
- Packing materials available
- Deliveries accepted for you (hold harmless)
- Wide driveway aisles
- Optional unit alarms
- RV & boat storage
- Air Conditioned & Air Cooled Units
- Comprehensive Property Protection Plans for Storage Units & Parking Spaces
- Plan Ahead. Place items you may need periodic access to the front of your storage allowing for walkways.
- Make an Inventory of your stored items and keep it in a safe place at home or in a safe deposit box.
- Use uniform size boxes for easy stacking. Be sure they're strong enough to hold 20-30 pounds.
- List contents on all four sides of the box. Number the boxes and seal them with packing tape, fiber tape or glued paper tape. Use our inventory sheets to track the boxes.
- Wrap the dishes and glasses in plain paper and pack them in sturdy boxes. Set these boxes on top of others.
- Drawers in dressers and tables can be used to store knickknacks and other small items. Wrap them in towels, tablecloths or blankets to prevent breakage.
- Blankets, towels, tablecloths and clothes can be packed inside large appliances. Place blankets, sheets or plastic on the top of stores items.
- Sofas and loveseats can be stored on end. To save floor space wrap cushions in plastic and stack them on top of the sofa.
- If you stand mattresses on their side, prop them up so that they stand straight. Otherwise, they may bend out of shape and become lumpy. Pack them in mattress cartons or plastic to prevent damage.
- NEVER store anything toxic or combustible. Drain gasoline from lawnmowers, power tools, boats, jet skis, snowmobiles etc.
Here in the southwest, where attics and basements are practically extinct, almost everyone has a need of extra storage space. But how much? What kind? And where?
At STORAGE SOLUTIONS we're ready and able to help answer those questions and more. Our professional managers can guide you in selecting a storage space to meet your needs, and they can offer lots of helpful hints to ensure that you get the most possible use of the storage space you choose.
We enjoy catering to the needs of individuals, retailers, business owners, professionals, hobbyists, and distributors, among others. We're pleased by your interest in our facility and hope we'll soon count on you among our thousands of satisfied customers!
What About the Basics? Our available units are always clean so you can move in immediately. We have resident managers who care about your belongings, and you'll have access to your unit seven days a week. Computerized record keeping assures you of accurate and timely billing, and wide driveway aisles provide easy access to trucks and trailers. All units are 8' to 10' high. Giving plenty of storage space, and our facilities are fenced, lighted, landscaped, and well maintained. To make them as secure as possible, all units are built of concrete and/or steel.
What kind of Access Do You Need?
The answer to this question includes several considerations. When will you need access to your space? At STORAGE SOLUTIONS, you get computer controlled access (expanded hours can be arranged as needed), so you can pick up or deliver items to be stored at your convenience, not ours. For your convenience and security, many of our units have lights and individual unit alarms.
What Extra Features Are Available?
Since our goal is to be as helpful as possible, we've tried to think of products and services that complement your storage needs.
We offer boxes, tape, and packing materials. Insurance and individual unit security alarms are recommended and available to protect the items you are storing. With the proper arrangements, we will accept deliveries on your behalf for your convenience. Oversize units feature garage doors to provide access for large items such as boats and recreational vehicles.